Buy Now $391.00
- Includes over 17 video lectures, quizzes and written content!
- In this beginners course you will learn basic grammar and practice it by doing exercises.
- The course content is downloadable.
- By the end of this course you will be able to have a basic conversation and understand basic readings.
Learn Basic English Grammar!
This course is focused on learning Basic English structures and grammar, and it is equivalent to
- The "Starters" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
In this course you will learn how to identify a subject, the determiners a, an, the or nothing, the demonstrative pronouns (this, that, these, those). You will also learn how to structure a sentence in a correct way, the Present Simple, how to create questions using our "WASV?" and the Adverbs of Frequency.
This course will also teach you How to use the quantitative, the verbs, and the interrogative pronouns. You will learn some verb tenses for the future like the Present Continuous and the structure "to be going to", the differences in use and grammar between the Present Simple and the Present Continuous, the modal verb "Can". By the end of the course you will also know how to create the Comparatives and Superlatives adjectives, and what to do when we want to say two verbs together.
- Module 1: Beginners Grammar Level 1- Demonstrative Pronouns, How to Identify a Subject,Articles, How to create a Sentence, The Possessive "s", The Present Simple, How to create a Question in English via WASV formula, Adverbs of Frequency
- Module 2: Beginners Grammar Level 2- There is or There are, Some or Any, How much or how many, Much many, a lot of, Present Continuous & Being Going to, Present Simple vs Present Continuous, Modal Verb: Can, Comparatives & Superlatives, Two verbs together