Buy Now $261.00
- Over 5 video lessons
- Learn how to correctly choose containers to use for your garden
- Learn some tips on placement of the containers and container preparation for optimal plant growth
- Learn about the maintenance of your container garden including appropriate fertilization, watering, pruning, replanting, and harvesting
LEARN TO GARDEN IN SMALL SPACES USING CONTAINERS TO REFRESH YOUR SURROUNDING WITH SERENE BEAUTY!
This course is designed for people who are looking to start growing fresh flowers and produce in small space and small places. Taught by Meg Smolinski, a soon-to-be Master Gardener who volunteers at the National Gallery of Art and Smithsonian Gardens in Washington, D.C., this course will give you the knowledge you need to start your own container garden.
- Module 1: Introduction to Container Gardening
- Module 2: Choosing Your Containers
- Module 3: Planting Your Container Garden
- Module 4: Maintaining Your Container Garden
- Module 5: Tips for Starting Your Container Garden
- Module 6: Additional Resources