Buy Now $0.00
- Online Fashion Course Bundle Mix of Three Courses Fashion Styling, Blogging & Photography taught by experienced fashion professionals.
- Course made up of study and research assignments.
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period.
Contempo Learning accredited London Fashion College brings you an exclusive online course 'Fashion Bundle', an ultimate mix of three courses-styling blogging and photography. If you have ever thought you are just having a knack for putting outfits together, or being able to pick out the right clothes for just anybody. Giving serious followers of fashion an opportunity to join the ranks of top fashion bloggers like Sasha Wilkins (named Best Fashion Twitter Feed in Marie Claire 2012 Online Awards & Blogger of the Year) and Kavita Donkersley, who not only do what they love but get paid for it. An opportunity to join the ranks of top fashion photographers like Terry Richardson and Mario Testino, whose work with a-list celebrities and the world's leading fashion models has seen their photo's gain worldwide exposure.
Fashion Styling Course Modules
- Module 1: Fashion Styling - Introduction to Fashion Styling, Fashion Stylist specialities, Ten How to Skills for Fashion Styling, History of styling, Fashion Styling basics, Becoming a Fashion Stylist, Skills and talents, Styling for Print, Preparing and performing test, Styling for entertainment, Image management, Understanding body shapes, Understanding personal style, On the job, Portfolio building branding etc
- Module 2: Personal Styling - What is personal style, Personal style and new image, Identifying your look, Shopping and maintaining your wardrobe, Wardrobe essentials, Chic, the gate away & evening looks, Dress and style
- Module 3: Styling your business - Business basics for stylists & marketing your business, Forms & contracts, Getting work /Freelance stylist, Personal & celebrity clients
Fashion Blogging Course Modules
- Module 1: Introduction to Fashion Blogging - Choosing the right name, Choosing a suitable platform, Developing your portfolio, Planning
- Module 2: Developing Content - Developing a niche, Developing your writing style, Post Ideas - outfit posts - covering events - giveaways, Creating content guidelines, Understanding the difference between editorial & promotional content
- Module 3: Creating Your Brand - Brand development - your direction, Role of social media in branding, Collaborations & sponsorships, Connect with your readers, Socializing - fellow bloggers - fashion weeks, Brand expansion
- Module 4: Your Website - Creating & maintaining your website, Understanding copyright & avoiding lawsuits, Blog statistics, Dealing with negative comments
- Module 5: Blogging For Your Business - Outline your strategy - business plan, Online magazines & content mills, Understanding monetization - videos & content, Learn where you should and shouldn't money, SEO - search engine optimization, Difference between advertorial content, sponsored posts & paid reviews, Develop affiliate revenue channels, Discover other revenue opportunities, Accounting
Fashion Photography Course Modules
- Module 1: What is Fashion Photography?
- Module 2: Camera Formats
- Module 3: Lenses & Exposure Control
- Module 4: Planning a Fashion Photography Shoot.
- Module 5: Studio Fashion Photography
- Module 6: Location Fashion Photography
- Module 7: Make up & Hair for Fashion Photography
- Module 8: Styling For Fashion Photography
- Module 9: Workflow and image selection for Fashion Photography
- Module 10: The Fashion Photographers Portfolio