Buy Now $0.00
A film director is the equivalent to a conductor in an orchestra or the captain on a ship guiding its course and responsible for every aspect of the journey. A director is responsible for breathing life into the actor’s portrayal of the role.
Generally, a film director controls a film’s artistic and dramatic aspects, and visualizes the script while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision. The director has a key role in choosing the cast members, production design, and the creative aspects of filmmaking.
During this course, you will learn:
- Developing the “right” acting attitude
- What is a Commercial Director?
- Working with agencies
- On the shoot
- Production jobs
- HD vs Film
- Getting the Shot.
- Concepting / Visualizing
- Telling a story in 30 sec
- Writing a spot
- Find a product
- Production Meeting with department heads
- Shot lists
- Creating and Maintaining a Schedule
- Post Production and Editing
- Final Piece.
Get started on your exciting acting career today!