Buy Now $588.00
- Interior Design Specialisation Course taught by experienced tutor & Member of the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID)
- Blended online course made up of study and research assignments.
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period.
- Every successful student will receive a certificate of completion.
Turn Your Home Into A Beautiful & Functional Environment
Contempo Learning is a leading London Fashion College and part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive & accredited e-learning course on interior design. If you have ever thought your home's style is a cut above everyone else's and love those home styling programs on TV then keep reading. Fancy yourself as the next Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, this online course, taught by experienced interior design tutors may be the right place to start. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to study from anywhere and at their own comfort.
Following Contempo Learning teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with assignments and video lectures which are so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone. This course includes 22 modules of study and research and it includes working with limited space, developing styles and choosing the right fixtures and fittings. Modules come with associated assignments for the student's self-evaluation. Upon course completion, learners are awarded with a certificate of completion from Contempo Learning.
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Learning to draw to scale
- Module 4: Interior Structural Details
- Module 5: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 6: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 7: Colour Therapy & Psychology
- Module 8: Working with colour, pattern & texture
- Module 9: Developing interior styles
- Module 10: Room by room considerations
- Module 11: Entrance, hallway, stairs & landing interior
- Module 12: Living room and dining room interiors
- Module 13: Bedroom Interiors
- Module 14: Kitchen Interiors
- Module 15: Bathroom Interiors
- Module 16: FF&E - Furniture, fittings & equipment
- Module 17: Furniture Concepts
- Module 18: Furniture Finishing
- Module 19: Lighting Concepts for interior
- Module 20: Material Sustainability & Recycling for Interiors
- Module 21: Upholstery & window treatment
- Module 22: Bringing everything together (Final Project)