Buy Now $0.00
Take the first step to learn the rules that govern the global luxury industry.
If you have a desire to reach anticipated goals and need motivation and insight as how to strategize your way towards success, consider taking the Luxury Brand Management course.
Contempo Learning - E-learning are the same standard as our classroom courses which allow students globally a chance to study from anywhere and at their own pace from the experts.Following Contempo Learning teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with self assessment test and video lecture which are so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone.
- Module 1: The history of luxury - History and heritage of luxury, The social aspect of luxury today, An overview of luxury today.
- Module 2: The luxury models through history - From Chanel to Dior - The Pyramid Model, Yves Saint Laurent - Pret-A-Porter, Gucci & Leather Goods - Success in Asia, Giorgio Armani - The Galaxy Model.
- Module 3: Luxury identity - The identity prism, The nine signatures of the brands
- Module 4: Luxury clientele - The different luxury clientele, Relationship with the product or with the logo?, Luxury by Continents, A different approach to segmentation, Product, Service, Dream, History.
- Module 5: Luxury market overview.
- Module 6: Luxury market overview continued.
- Module 7: The Luxury environment - The luxury environment, The drivers of change in the luxury industry, Brand stretching.
- Module 8: Luxury branding - What is a brand, Brand positioning, Specification of luxury in branding.
- Module 9: Positioning and communication - Why traditional marketing does not work in luxury, Positioning in luxury.
- Module 10: Marketing mix for success - Marketing mix as a key to success, The 7 Ps.