Buy Now $0.00
- Study sports psychology to become a perfect sports person
- Learn from an experienced tutor who has been teaching sports psychology for over 25 years.
- Learn on any device and any browser over a 12 month period.
Be a perfect sports person with these sizzling sports psychology techniques!
This course teaches students how to apply sports psychology tools to themselves or other people. Everything you need for the course will be provided in video lecture format. Students can reasonably be expected to complete the course over a 4 to 8 week period if working on 1 to 2 topics per week. The course structure is easy to follow and is designed to be undertaken sequentially. This program would suit anyone who wants to learn more about themselves as an athlete or coach, or who wants to see how sports psychologists work with athletes and coaches. The course gives you invaluable information, and an opportunity to use that information on yourself or others. It does not include an assessment.
- Module 1: What is sports psychology?
- Module 2: Who can benefit from sports psychology techniques?
- Module 3: How do you become a sports psychologist?
- Module 4: Relaxation
- Module 5: Visualisation/Imagery`
- Module 6: Psyching Up and Psyching Down
- Module 7: Goal Setting
- Module 8: Controlling Distractions and Expectations
- Module 9: Confidence
- Module 10: Leadership and Communication
- Module 11: Resources
- Module 12: Building Resilience
- Module 13: Case study: Recovery from Injury (Part 1)
- Module 14: Case study: Recovery from Injury (Part 2)