Buy Now $0.00
- Online Visual Merchandising Course taught by Ms Sarah Manning.
Guest Speakers Mr Paul Chambers and Mr Neil Holbrook.
- Course made up of study and research assignments graded by our tutors.
- Learn on any device or any browser over a period of 12 months.
- The course comprises video lecture, notes & exercises for students to work on.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO LEARN THE RULES THAT GOVERN THE VISUAL MERCHANDISING INDUSTRY
Contempo Learning a leading London Fashion College and part of the JD Institute brings you an exclusive online Visual Merchandising Course, Visual Merchandising is the art of making your products look great. Take the Visual Merchandising Online Courses and discover how to drive sales through windows entertain buyers by creating theatre, maintain customer interest and learn how to attract customers through your doors. Understand techniques that create a higher level of presentation, Increase the average spend by creating link selling amongst your products. Understand customer flow and how they are shopping and learn if your layout helps or hinders or how your selling areas are being reached strengthen a brand to the consumer. Link signage and themes throughout your windows and store areas.
Following the Contempo Learning teaching philosophy, our online course is highly interactive with assignments and video lectures well planned out, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smartphone.
- Module 1: Week 1 - Induction and course objectives Class Introductions. Understanding the key VM and Display principles. Presentation on how to effectively use Colour, lighting and graphics within window display.
- Module 2: Week 2 - Understanding window display trends on the high st Mannequin styling & dressing principles
- Module 3: Week 3 - Understanding VM Techniques currently used in the retail industry in London.
- Module 4: Week 4 - Understanding how to create shop floor layouts and excellent customer flow. Includes looking at placement of merchandise and creating points of interest at eye level. Creating a strong brand identity.
- Module 5: Week 5 - Understanding how to create an effective Sale & Clearance promotion in store. How does the shop floor layout differ? Creating strong messages within sale window displays.
- Module 6: Week 6 - A presentation discussing case study examples of the process of planning and installing "Pop up stores"