Buy Now $161.00
- Learn to create a great speech
- Learn how to practice on video
- Avoid data dumping and other common blunders
- Learn how to tell stories
Learn all the aspects of Public Speaking with effective videos covering advanced concepts in a simple way!
This course covers 100 topics related to all aspects of public speaking, presenting, PowerPoint presentations and talks. Complex issues are broken down into simple steps that anyone can follow if they dare to become an excellent public speaker. Anyone can learn to be a great speaker if they follow a set process.
- Module 1: Overview of Public Speaking - The Public Speaking Process, What is the outcome you want from your presentation?
- Module 2: How to Look Your Best On Camera - Brainstorm Every Topic and Message for Your Speech, What is Your Water Cooler Message?, You Must Communicate with the Head and the Heart, Spell Out Benefits for Your Audience, Don't Make Your Speech a Data Dump, Writing a Speech, How Many Points Should Your Presentation Cover?, Magical Phrase for Every Speech
- Module 3: PowerPoint Presentations - There is No Such Thing as a PowerPoint Presentation, PowerPoint Essentials in Less than One Minute, Should I use PowerPoint Slides in my Presentation?, PowerPoint Presentations, Prepare for Disasters, (PowerPoint Presenters Must Focus on the Audience, Not Slides), PowerPoint Presentations Require 2 Separate PowerPoints, PowerPoint Slides, One idea Per Slide, Don't Use Your PowerPoint Slides to Put People to Sleep, How Many Bullet Points Should Be on a PowerPoint Slide?, (Animation, Video and Special Affects in PowerPoint Presentations), How to Black Out Your Screen During a PowerPoint Presentation, (PowerPoint Presentation Tip, Don't Use Builds), How Many Slides to Put in a PowerPoint Presentation, How to Test Your PowerPoint Slides for Effectiveness
- Module 4: Public Speaking Mechanics - How to Prepare a Speech, How to Start a Speech with an Icebreaker, What to Do if You Don't Like Your Voice, How to Speak with Confidence, How to Give a Formal Speech, How to Put Your Audience at Ease, How to Close a Speech, How to Pace a Speech, How do I know what messages and topics will be?, Tell 'em what I'm gonna tell 'em, tell 'em, How Long Should My Speech Be?, Public Speaking Rules You Should Never Break, How to Make Your Presentation Memorable, How to Manage Time When Giving a Presentation, How to start a speech, How can I find out whether my presentation worked?, How to Make a Speech in a Business Setting, How to Use Humour in a Speech, Should I Rehearse My Speech and for how long?, How to Eliminate Nervousness of public speaking, How to Recover from a Memory Lapse during a Speech, How to Keep Your Speech from Being Boring, What to Do if You're Losing Your Audience, How to Handle Questions from the Audience, How do I remember what to say in a presentation?, Should I read my speech so that I don't make any mistakes?, How Should You Ask to Be Introduced?, How to Avoid Making a Bad Impression during Presentations, (How to Use whiteboards, flip charts, in presentations)
- Module 5: How to Tell Stories - Stories Are the Most Important Part of Great Speeches, Message Drives Stories, What is the setting for Your Story?, Share Your Emotions When telling Your Stories, Your Speaking Stories Must Contain Dialogue, What Characters and Conflicts are in Your Story?, Your Story Must have a Resolution, Don't Tell Stories, Instead Re-Live Stories
- Module 6: More Advanced Techniques - How to Prepare and Use Notes in a Speech, Why You Should Never Memorise a Speech, How to Keep Your Audience's Attention, How to Speak in Front of a Big Crowd, How to Handle a Heckler, How to Deliver a Eulogy, How to Make an Acceptance Speech, How to Introduce Another Speaker, How to Make a Speech Powerful and Persuasive, How to Make Prepared Remarks as Good as Your Q and A, Can Public Speaking be learned or is it natural born?, A Positive Attitude for Public Speaking, What if You are asked a question You Can't Answer?, Should I warn my audience I will be boring?, If my allotted speaking time is cut, what should I eliminate?, How to Move around while Making a Speech, How to Deal with People Texting during Your Speech, Taking Beta Blockers to Calm Your Nerves, Using Alcohol to Calm Your Nerves before a Speech, How to Make a Toast, How to Use Body Language during a Speech, How to Use a Lectern or Podium When Giving a Speech, What to Do with Your Hands when Making a Speech, Public Speaking, How to Sound Conversational in a Speech, How to Give a Motivational Speech, How to Give a Sales Presentation, How to Use a Teleprompter, How to Recover from Making a Mistake in a Speech, How to Give a Technical Speech, How to Make a Presentation in High School or College, How to Stop Saying Um and Ah when You Speak, How Women Should Alter their Voice during a Speech?, How to Make Eye Contact with Your Audience, Should You Wear Glasses during a Speech, How to Deal with Malfunctions during a Speech, How to Smile during a Speech, Have a Public Speaking Improvement Plan, Conclusion, Feedback