Buy Now $289.00
- Includes over 23 video lectures.
- In this course you will develop a basic understanding of the universal language of dreams.
- You will be able to begin to interpret dreams for yourself and others.
- You will develop greater self-awareness of thoughts and emotions.
Learn to interpret your dreams and tap the powers of your subconscious mind!
Since dream symbols mean different things to different people, you can't rely on simple dream interpretation web sites or dictionaries to tell you what your dreams mean. You are different from every other person out there. Your dreams reflect your emotions, your experiences and your background.
Once you fully understand your dreams you will have the power to conquer your fears, control your emotions and learn the easy ways to really make a success of your life.
In this course, the tutor will show you how to understand what your mind is telling you using The Universal Language of Dreams. Once you learn this simple language, you really will be able to change your life.
This course will teach you...
- How to gain greater knowledge
- The Universal Language of Dreams
- The foolproof way to trust your intuition
- The secret to building more confidence
- A little known way to delete fear from your life
- The easy way to fix your biggest problems
- How to find out where your dreams are leading you
- How dreams can help you make productive choices
- The only 3 types of dreams you need to worry about
- How to learn the answers to your toughest questions
- How to tap into powers that can make you successful
- The 2 Rules you must learn to interpret your dreams correctly
- The simple way to change your thought patterns for a better life
- Why a bloody dream is not a nightmare, but a clue to improving yourself
- What common dream symbols mean and how they can literally change your life...
- Module 1: Introduction – Intro, About Dave Lappin
- Module 2: About This Course – Course Objectives, What's In this course?
- Module 3: Dream Basics – What are Dreams?, The value of interpreting dreams – What's in it for you?, The two rules for interpreting dreams.
- Module 4: Understanding the Universal Language of Dreams – Understanding the Universal Language of Dreams, House, Mountain/Animals, Food, People.
- Module 5: Common Dream Symbols - Common Dream Symbols 1, Common Dream Symbols 2
- Module 6: Common Types of Dreams – Common Types of Dreams, 3 Types of Dreams, Recurring Dreams and Nightmares
- Module 7: Sample Dreams – Sample Dream 1 – Mutilated People, Sample Dream 2 – Dog going to the Bathroom.
- Module 8: Dream Interpretation –Step-by-Step - Dream Interpretation –Step-by-Step, Keeping a dream log
- Module 9: Dreams, The Mind and Your Spiritual Evolution – Dreams and the Inner Levels of Mind, Dreams and Your Spiritual Evolution.