Buy Now $583.00
A costume designer is a fashion professional who is responsible for creating the look and mood for actors and actresses in film, television and stage productions. A costume design must ensure that the props and wardrobe choices reflect the story being told and the character’s personalities.
During this course, you will learn:
- Read the script or screenplay and interpret the costume requirements
- Understand and get a feel for the characters
- Research styles from the period or an era
- Design a costume scheme with sketches or computerized images
- Getting the directors buy-in
- How to buy or make the necessary clothes and accessories
- Mastering wardrobe fittings and dress rehearsals
- Creating a home run costume design strategy
Get started on your exciting costume design career today!