Buy Now $422.00
- Includes over 28 lectures!
- In this course you will get a basic grasp of essential web development concepts
- You will learn how to code in HTML and CSS
Are you worried as an entrepreneur with zero coding experience? - Learn the basics of web development with this beginner's course!
In Programming for Entrepreneurs / HTML & CSS you'll learn basic web development concepts and skills that will allow you to build simple websites, modify existing websites and create interactive prototypes of your business idea so that you can use it as a communication tool with your developer, customers and investors.
In this course, we'll follow a project-based approach. Throughout the course you'll be building a "Metro style" homepage that looks great in a desktop computer and in a mobile phone.
- Benefits of learning the basics of web development for an entrepreneur.
- Basic web development concepts you need to know.
- HTML from the very beginning. We'll go through the most important tags.
- Creating titles, paragraphs, containers, lists.
- Adding links and images.
- Forms in HTML, including HTML5 semantic input fields
- Structure of a HTML document.
- CSS - What is it and how to include it in your website?
- Selecting elements with CSS.
- The Box Model.
- Creating a tile-based Metro style page.
- Using floating elements to create responsive pages.
- Styling of lists, fonts, tables.
- Module 1: Introduction - Introduction , Web Development Basic Concepts, Course Source Code
- Module 2: HTML - Titles and Paragraphs, Links, Images, Lists, Tables, Forms, More Inputs,Text Areas, Dropdowns and Multiple Selections, Structure of a HTML Document, Project Structure.
- Module 3: CSS – Including the CSS, Selections, Using reset, The Box Model, Floating Elements, Minimum and Maximum Width, Centering Horizontally, Background Images, Styling Fonts, Lists Decorations, Formatting Tables, CSS
- Module 4: Summary – Course Summary