Buy Now $413.00
- Study and understand the Project Quality Management Plan, which is an essential part of project management required for the effective management of project quality, all the way through from the project planning stage to final delivery
- Become familiar with the domain of project quality management, including various organisational processes which help in determining the quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities
- Learn the three vital steps involved in Project Quality Management i.e. Quality Planning,Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Ensure the efficiency of your project with quality end products by employing the unique techniques of 'Project Quality Management'.
This course helps you to improve the quality of the services offered in various fields through evaluation of the results relative to established goals and benchmarks. It ensures that you achieve the following skills:
- To comply with all regulatory requirements; and to achieve and manage accreditation and necessary certification.
- To communicate with care practitioners or services concerning quality activities, provide feedback on results of plan-wide and practice-specific performance assessments, and collaboratively develop improvement plans.
- To acquire good knowledge of quality management and flourish in this field on completing the course.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Basic Concepts on Project Quality Management.
- Module 3: Plan Quality Management
- Module 4: Sample Questions and Answers
- Module 5: Perform Quality Assurance
- Module 6: Quality Management, Perform Quality Control ITTO's Key Points