Buy Now $370.00
- Learn how to create a professional website in under 2 hours!
- Understand the major commercial theme frameworks, advantages of each, and how to work with them
- Learn many tips and tricks used by professional designers such as: CSS overrides; working with tables; creating sliders; best themes for sales letters and squeeze pages; and much more
Find a quick way to build a professional WordPress website with one of these six powerful commercial theme frameworks!!!
This is a unique course on the internet that gives you so much practical and directly actionable information in such a short period of time. You'll find yourself as a proficient web designer, either for your own business sites or to find an additional source of income. This course equips you with the high-quality commercial themes and good graphics which serves as a key to create a professional-looking WordPress website. You'll get to know all the fundamental things you need to know before you choose a theme for your professional services or ecommerce website, so that you don't end up at a dead-end with an unsuitable theme and have to start fresh.
With numerous examples and commentary on websites you will be inspired to create your own professional-looking website that may be indistinguishable from a website created by a professional designer for $2000 or more.
What are the requirements?
- You should have followed our "WordPress Essentials for Business" course already, or have an equivalent experience
- You will need a self-hosted WordPress website to work with this course
- You will need to buy at least one of the themes mentioned in the course when it comes time to build your site. However, at the end of the course you should know which theme family to use, and/or you can use the free Weaver theme.
- Module 1: Introduction: How to choose a theme
- Module 2: StudioPress build
- Module 3: ElegantThemes build
- Module 4: WooThemes build
- Module 5: OptimizePress build
- Module 6: Thesis 1.8 build
- Module 7: CSS Styling
- Module 8: Weaver II build
- Module 9: Responsive themes
- Module 10: Next steps